1. This book is about Jesus and God and how he is interested in you.
2. God delights in blessing you in every area of your life and revealing himself to you, believe it or not.
3. You are significant to God from your smallest dreams, feelings, hopes and desires. If it matters to you it matters to him.
4. You can be real with him. He is personal. He cares and heals us. He feels with you in your every pain and every challenge.
5. He is a loving God but he is not safe (as in meek, weak, nice and controllable). He is not your pal. He is God and he can zap you, or an entire nation with one stroke of his powerful hand, whenever he wants to.
6. He is the absolutely best of what mankind desires – heroic, bold, strong, caring, loving, daring, sensitive, romantic, accepting, protecting, wise and noble.
7. There are two ways you can approach God and life.
Way One: You can depend entirely on your own self efforts, deserved favor and your own merits , or
Way Two: You can depend entirely on the unmerited favor and blessings of God to obtain everything you need and want in life.
As for me I choose the second way, to trust him entirely for every area of my life, my family, my finances, my friends and more. There is no middle ground. No gray, middle way of combining a mixture of these two approaches. They cannot mix, they are mutually exclusive!
8. This is not a self-denial or self-improvement or behavior modification program.
The God Experience book is about showing you, your supernatural advantage for success. This book is about revealing God’s interest in your satisfaction and success and how you can depend on his unmerited favor for satisfaction and success in every area of your life.
Book Release is mid 2012 on Amazon and in book stores.